Patient, values-aligned capital for mission-led organisations
Bridges Evergreen Holdings is our specialist long-term capital vehicle.
It is a flexible long-term investment partner for mission-driven businesses and social sector organisations looking to scale over time.
Our financial, strategic and operational support helps them to grow faster and deliver greater impact.
Capital raised for mission-led enterprises
UK patient capital vehicle set up to support mission-led enterprises
Investments made to date
Social and other mission-led businesses have a vital role to play in tackling some of the big challenges we face as a society. But they often find it difficult to access the long-term funding and support they need to scale.
Through Bridges Evergreen Holdings, we provide patient capital and operational support to these enterprises.
We look to invest in ambitious, profitable organisations that have a strong social purpose, a clear competitive advantage and high growth potential – whether they’re profit-with-purpose companies, public sector spin-outs, social sector organisations or employee-owned businesses.
“We wanted to work with Bridges because they understood our sector, our ethos and our values – and they shared our focus on delivering the best possible outcomes for the young people in our care. Through Evergreen, they are able to provide the long-term support we need.”
What we look for
- ‘Take-social’ acquisitions of private businesses
- Supporting employee-owned businesses, mutuals and spin-outs
- Partnerships with social sector organisations
What we offer
- A permanent source of capital for mission-driven businesses
- Up to £10m to invest (equity or debt; minority or majority)
- Strategic and operational support from an experienced team
- Proven track record with a variety of high-growth, high-impact models
- Expertise in impact measurement, reporting and communications
Bridges receives AAA+ rating from the Principles…
We’re delighted to announce that Bridges has been awarded the highest possible mark…
Bridges backs énergie Fitness to drive growth…
Bridges Fund Management has acquired a majority stake in énergie Fitness (“énergie”), the…
Bridges Annual Report 2018-2019
Our latest annual report looks at all the highlights from what was a…