Bridges Sustainable Growth IV(B) LP (July 2023)
Investing in the future of business
The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds invest in growth companies that are helping to create a more inclusive and sustainable future.
It’s our conviction that businesses like these will be the big winners of the next decade. By helping them to achieve their potential, we can deliver attractive financial returns alongside measurable societal impact.
Growth businesses backed
EBITDA CAGR across portfolio in last 2 years
A fundamental shift is underway in the business world. There’s a growing recognition that by helping to solve our biggest challenges – from the climate crisis to resource shortages to inequality – companies can open up lucrative new markets and tap into some of the world’s most significant macro growth trends. It also creates significant competitive advantage, because more and more people want to work with, invest in and buy from companies like these.
Through careful analysis within our themes, we identify the sectors and sub-sectors most likely to benefit from these long-term trends, and seek out values-aligned companies who share our vision. As a team, we’re passionate about helping these next-generation businesses succeed at scale, using our extensive experience of roll-out and buy-and-build strategies.
“Bridges has long been a leader in investing for impact, and we felt they really understood our values and our vision for the business. ”
What we look for
- Growth companies having a positive impact on people or the planet
- Revenues of £5m-£50m
- Strong management team
- Seeking investment to fund further growth, change of ownership (MBOs/MBIs) or an acquisition strategy
What we offer
- £2m-£20m equity investment in businesses pursuing organic growth, buy-and-build or multi-site roll out strategies
- Hands-on support from an experienced investment team, access to a network of sector specialists
- Highly analytical approach that helps us to understand the key trends and growth opportunities in our markets
- Best-in-class impact management via our specialist in-house team
- A flexible approach to deal structure
Meet the team
Latest City acquisition continues 'office to residential'…
Bridges and developer HUB have together acquired 150 Minories for £39m – the…
Bridges picks up its third award in…
As ‘awards season’ unfolds, Bridges is delighted to share its success so far…
Bridges appoints Henry Jones as Head of…
Jones, an experienced business leader and operator, will lead Bridges’ impact-integrated value creation…