A market leader in sustainable investing
The Bridges Property Funds specialise in sustainable and impact-driven real estate investing. Since 2012, we have developed over £2bn of assets across 70+ transactions, delivering attractive investment returns alongside positive social and environmental impact.
Our fundamental analysis within Bridges’ key themes enables us to identify growth locations and alternative sectors where changing demographics and societal needs are boosting demand. We then source investment opportunities via our strong industry networks – often working in tandem with specialist joint venture partners – and apply our sustainability-led approach to building design and development. This enables us to create highly attractive, future-proofed assets that also support better outcomes for people and the planet.
Property investments to date
New homes being built
Buildings and construction are responsible for roughly 40% of global carbon emissions. So the real estate sector has an absolutely critical role to play in the transition to net zero.
At the same time, demographic and cultural shifts are fundamentally changing the way we live and work. We need new property solutions that reflect and address this demand, while also supporting broader economic growth.
At Bridges, we believe that investing in the built environment is imperative if we want to build a more sustainable and inclusive future. But it’s also a unique opportunity. By investing in real estate that helps to reduce carbon emissions, improve wellbeing, regenerate communities and address unmet needs, we can also tap into the growing demand for sustainable assets – enabling us to unlock substantial economic value.
“Bridges helped open our eyes to the ways that sustainability can transform occupiers’ thoughts and aspirations, together with the financial benefits that go with that.”
We work closely with a select group of expert joint venture partners. In many of these cases we have worked together on multiple projects over a number of years.
What we look for
- Asset management and development opportunities across all sectors, particularly healthcare, logistics, residential, education and other alternative market sectors
- Environmentally-led projects, where the addition of sustainability features could potentially reduce operating costs and create financial value for investors
What we offer
- Up to £50m equity investment in properties and property-backed operating businesses, either directly or working with experienced JV partners
- An experienced investment team with strong sector expertise
- An entrepreneurial approach to cover unusual deal structures and situations where substantial capital expenditure is required
- A strong record of showing that commercial performance and societal impact can go hand-in-hand
- Best-in-class impact management and reporting via our specialist in-house team
Bridges acquires 31-acre site for proposed Wakefield…
We’re delighted to announce the purchase of a 31-acre site to the east…
Birchgrove announces purchase of seventh site and…
Our assisted living for rent platform, Birchgrove, has extended its portfolio to seven…
Bridges is a ‘Best for the World’…
Bridges has once again been recognised as a ‘Best for the World’ B…