Investing in the future of property
The Bridges Property Funds invest in growth locations and alternative sectors that are well-placed to benefit from changing demographics and societal needs.
Our fundamental analysis within Bridges’ key themes helps us to identify sectors and sub-sectors with compelling market dynamics. We then source attractive investment opportunities via our strong industry networks (including sector-specialist partners), and seek to create value through physical and operational improvements.
By incorporating sustainability and impact into building design and development, we are able to create future-proofed assets that generate both attractive investment returns and measurable societal impact.
Property investments to date
New homes currently being built in London
Our world is changing. Demographic shifts and environmental threats are forcing us to re-imagine the way we live and work.
We believe property has a critical role to play in driving this change. We invest in real estate solutions that help to reduce carbon emissions, revitalise business and residential spaces, regenerate communities and address unmet needs.
This approach helps us identify compelling investment opportunities in transitional areas, growth locations and needs-driven sectors, often ahead of the market. We then use our proven asset management and development expertise to drive value through physical, operational, and environmental improvements.
“Bridges brought a new thought process about how to incorporate sustainability into buildings. They helped open our eyes to the ways that sustainability can transform occupiers’ thoughts and aspirations, together with the financial benefits that go with that.”
What we look for
- Asset management and development opportunities across all sectors, particularly healthcare, logistics, residential, education and other alternative market sectors
- Environmentally-led refurbishments, where the addition of sustainability features could potentially reduce operating costs and create financial value for investors
What we offer
- Up to £50m equity investment in properties and property-backed operating businesses, either directly or working with experienced JV partners
- An experienced investment team with strong sector expertise
- An entrepreneurial approach to cover unusual deal structures and situations where substantial capital expenditure is required
- A strong record of showing that commercial performance and societal impact can go hand-in-hand
- Best-in-class impact management and reporting via our specialist in-house team
Meet the team
Bridges exits The Vet
We’re pleased to announce that Bridges has exited its investment in The Vet,…
Wholebake gets new partner for next growth…
We’re delighted to announce that Elysian Capital has acquired a majority stake in…
IMP+ACT Alliance picks the GIIN to host…
The Impact Classification System (ICS) is a self-assessment and reporting tool for investment…