Bridges Impact Report 2015
Each year Bridges publishes headline figures on some of the social and environmental impact achieved across its platform of funds, alongside its key commercial highlights. The focus of this year’s report is on what Bridges has learned about using an impact-driven approach to create value at different stages of the investment cycle.
In our latest Annual Impact Report, we highlight some of the positive social and environmental outcomes achieved by its platform of funds this year, in addition to financial milestones. We also take a closer look at how our impact focus creates commercial and societal value throughout the investment cycle. By doing so, it hopes to illustrate some of the ways in which impact investing can, over time, deliver on its promise to produce better societal outcomes alongside attractive returns for investors.
For instance, in the last year, Bridges portfolio investments have:
- Helped learners gain over 4,000 qualifications
- Moved over 1,000 previously unemployed people into jobs
- Provided quality at-home care to nearly 3,000 individuals
- Reduced carbon emissions across our property portfolio by an average of 50%
- Prevented over 800 young people from dropping out of education, employment and training
The Value of Water
The emerging business models that can help ensure clean water for all Water…
Bridges Impact Foundation Annual Report 2020/21
The Bridges Impact Foundation Annual Report 2020/21 showcases some of the important work…
Bridges Annual Report 2020/21
Our 2020/21 Annual Report looks at all the highlights from what was a…