Bridges Impact Report 2014
Bridges’ latest annual Impact Report looks to quantify some of the social and environmental impact achieved across our funds in the last year. It also explains how Bridges uses a multi-asset class approach to helping tackle some of our biggest challenges.
In the last year, Bridges portfolio investments have:
- Helped learners gain over 4,000 qualifications
- Moved over 1,000 previously unemployed people into jobs
- Provided at-home care to over 1,200 individuals
- Avoided more than 85,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Prevented over 100 children dropping out of education, employment and training
Since its inception in 2002, Bridges has developed a number of different fund types to support impactful business models. Today the firm manages almost £500m across its Sustainable Growth, Property and Social Sector funds. Although the funds differ in the types of business models they back and the levels of risk-adjusted returns they generate, they all focus on the same four impact themes: Health & Well-being, Education & Skills, Sustainable Living and Underserved Markets.
The Value of Co-living
In this short paper, we examine why the emerging real estate sector of…
Bridges Annual Report 2022/23
Our 2022/23 Annual Report looks at some of the highlights from what was…
The Value of Low-Carbon Buildings
The emerging business models that can support the decarbonisation of our built environment The…