Careers at Bridges
Bridges Fund Management is looking for a bright, detail-oriented, energetic, and dependable Operations Analyst to join our New York office. This is a full-time, paid position based in New York, NY. Bridges Fund Management is a specialist fund manager headquartered in London that has pioneered an investment approach that combines a deep commitment to social or environmental impact with commercial rigor that has generated attractive financial results and measurable impact for its investors. Founded in 2002, Bridges currently has over $1bn of funds under management across multiple strategies of growth equity, real estate, and social sector funds.
As we grow in the U.S., the Operations Analyst is critically important to our organization. The Operations Analyst plays a key role in coordinating and managing Bridges’ organizational systems and functions, including office management and administration, and is responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of Bridges. In this role, the successful Operations Analyst candidate will gain valuable experience, building skills and knowledge in a variety of functional areas within the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Operations and Office Management
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure the organization runs smoothly
- Manage and own general office upkeep, including maintenance of office equipment, interfacing with building maintenance and vendors, and inventorying/purchasing office and pantry supplies
- Greet guests, respond to phone and email inquiries, and collect and distribute mail/packages
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of all IT and technology infrastructure and serve as liaison to all technology support professionals
- Responsible for liaising with outsourced back office regarding vendor payments, expense coding and management, and invoice management
- Take a leading role in planning team building events and initiatives, contribute to company culture
- Coordinate team travel and meeting scheduling, including calendar management for 6-8 individuals (with varying levels of support required across the team)
- Manage the CRM system ensuring that new entries are made in a timely and accurate fashion; run reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Manage the investment pipeline system ensuring that new entries are made in a timely and accurate fashion; run reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Manage the investor portal ensuring that contents are timely and accurate
- Support in administration matters relating to annual audit, tax and corporate filings
- Support in coordinating internal reviews, editing and distribution of annual and quarterly fund reports, and other marketing and communications documents. Support in facilitation of annual and ad hoc events and conferences led by
- Support in administration matters relating to communications and meetings with investors
- Support the team in general meeting preparations including logistics and materials printing/binding
- Support on the recruitment of future employees/interns/consultants, including managing postings and application submissions
- Ensure the smooth onboarding of employees, including facilitating new hire paperwork and technology setup
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of relevant professional work experience
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task on competing projects and to work independently and demonstrate ownership so that deadlines are met in timely and high-quality manner
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, and professionalism
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and flexible attitude in a team environment a must. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of efficiency and ability to find creative solutions, quickly learn new tools and concepts
- Command of Microsoft Office suite and other databases (Salesforce or similar CRM a plus)
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and other Adobe suite a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to Bridges’ mission
Bridges is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in promoting a strong firm culture and excellence in decision-making, and we are seeking to recruit a diverse pool of candidates. This is a small team and there is a requirement to be flexible about sharing tasks and helping other staff when necessary.
By December 15, 2017, interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter via an e-mail titled “Bridges Operations Analyst” for the attention of Sarah Freeman to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that we will not be able to respond individually to all applications. Any applications received after December 15, 2017 will not be considered.