Senior Impact Management Adviser
- We are seeking a senior adviser with a strong expertise and experience in ESG or impact management to work with the impact management and value creation teams across the Bridges multi-fund platform.
- Responsible to: n/a
- Start Date: Ideally as soon as possible
- Status: 2 days per week for a period of 6-9 months
- Location: London
- Applications close - 11:00pm, 17th Apr 2021
Position: Senior Impact Management Adviser
Company: Bridges Fund Management
We are seeking a senior adviser with a strong expertise and experience in ESG or impact management to work with the impact management and value creation teams across the Bridges multi-fund platform.
Through fundamental analysis within our four themes – Healthier Lives, Future Skills, Sustainable Planet and Stronger Communities – we identify the sectors and sub-sectors most likely to benefit from these long-term growth trends, and partner with mission-aligned management teams who share our vision. As a team, we’re passionate about helping these businesses succeed at scale, enabling us to deliver attractive financial returns alongside measurable societal impact. Our themes reflect the global consensus emerging from the Impact Management Project, and have led us to a set of dynamic, accessible goals that are closely aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. It is our conviction that businesses which help to achieve these goals and operate in a more sustainable way not only generate incremental impact but can also protect and enhance their commercial performance.
Bridges’ practice of impact management is central to our investment process from sourcing deals right though to exit. It works internally by supporting our investment professionals, providing expertise and tools to optimise the impact of our investments.
The primary role of the Impact Management team is to optimise and manage the social and environmental impact of our portfolio, working with our investment teams to:
- Identify impact risks and opportunities pre-investment
- Apply our impact tools to measure and optimise impact during an investment
- Deliver impact initiatives that drive systematic value across the portfolio companies
- Lead on impact reporting that positions Bridges well with investors and the market
We envisage the contract to be for 2 days per week for a period of 6-9 months.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience working in a leadership position in ESG, sustainability or impact management
- Experience with carbon reporting and / or TCFD and Carbon Net Zero investment policies
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a set of competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, adept at working with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Good project management skills
For additional information about the role and to apply, please click here.
Please do not reply via email.