BOP: Data and Operations Analyst
- Do you want to be part of an exciting team that aims to make a positive impact to people with long term health conditions?
- Responsible to: Data and Operations Manager
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Status: Full-time
- Location: London
- Around £33k, depending on experience
This role will support the three health projects being run by Bridges Outcomes Partnerships. The programmes are: Healthier Lives Together in North East Lincolnshire, Healthy Living Partnerships in Devon and SPRING in Northamptonshire.
Across these three projects, we are paid for achieving positive social outcomes for our clients relating to improvement in wellbeing. This model allows flexibility in how the service is delivered with a focus on evolving the service delivery model to best achieve the target social outcomes for the people we support. The delivery is to be carried out by contracted 4 Delivery Partners across each location.
Bridges Outcomes Partnerships, a not-for-profit social enterprise established to develop and deliver outcomes-based contracts, working in partnership with public sector commissioners and impact driven delivery organisations. https://www.bridgesoutcomespartnerships.org/
As the Data and Operations analyst your primary focus will be to lead on data collection and analysis critical to the successful implementation and delivery of the programmes. You will report to the Programme Director and work in close collaboration with the diverse set of stakeholders involved, including the Delivery Partners and the Project Board.
You will also actively participate in the design and refinement of our systems and approaches to support greater collaboration across the Delivery Partners and the Commissioners. You will be critical to identifying priority areas for adaptive management to ensure that the programme is continually learning and applying this to improve operational performance and deliver positive social outcomes.
What will you be accountable for?
Analysis and Reporting
- Lead on the creation of high-quality analysis and performance reporting that can actively enable the development, improvement and innovation within the service which in turn improves the wellbeing of the beneficiaries on the programmes
- Support the Programme Director in creating packs for monthly board meetings for review by the project board to better inform decision making
- Identify patterns, trends and root causes to anticipate potential challenges/opportunities, and recommend solutions and mitigation plans to address these
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Ad hoc analysis to support decision making as needed
Data accuracy and quality
- Work with the Delivery Partners to ensure that all referrals are collected and entered correctly
- Liaise with data contacts at the Delivery Partners to collect outcomes data
- Identify, evaluate and implement tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Apply quality checks as appropriate to ensure that the data being used for reporting is accurate and valid
- Work with the Programme Director and Delivery Partners to continually develop and refine data collection processes to make them as streamlined and efficient as possible
- Work with the Programme Manager to ensure that invoices for outcomes are made in a timely manner and are paid.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Desire to support unique impact-led projects
- Passion and desire to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable people
- Understands the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact, and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used to provide evidence for decision making
- Ability to undertake a variety of activities with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy. It is important to be able to work independently within a team.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects, priorities and individual workstreams as well as meet time constraints and expectations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and Team working skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, able to articulate analytical information
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent and advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Database / CRM system management
- Experience working with Local Government and/or NHS
- Experience in Social Prescribing / Community Health projects
- Experience in working with the Social Sector
To reward you for your hard work and commitment, we offer an attractive benefits package that includes a pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance and income protection.
How do I apply?
Applicants interested in the role should send their CV and supporting statement setting out their suitability for the role (no more than 1 A4 side) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd July 2020.