Bridges Outcomes Partnership: Data and Operations Analyst
- Support the implementation of two innovative Social Outcomes Contracts
- Responsible to: Project Development Manager
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Status: Full-time (after 6 months’ probation period)
- Location: London (with regular travel to Norfolk and Northampton)
- Renumeration: £33k depending on experience. Annual leave 25 days.
This role will support two Social Outcomes Contracts: Norfolk Carers Partnership, supporting unpaid Carers in Norfolk and Spring, delivering Social Prescribing in Northamptonshire.
In both outcomes contract we are paid for achieving positive social outcomes for our clients relating to improvement in wellbeing. This model allows flexibility in how the service is delivered with a focus on evolving the service delivery model to best achieve the target social outcomes for the people we support. The delivery is to be carried out by contracted 4 Delivery Partners across each location.
The two Social Outcomes Contracts, SPRING and Norfolk Carers Partnership, are subsidiaries of Bridges Outcomes Partnerships, a not-for-profit social enterprise established to develop and deliver outcomes-based contracts, working in partnership with public sector commissioners and impact driven delivery organisations.
The focus of your work will be to lead on data collection and analysis critical to the successful implementation and delivery of the two programmes. You will report to the Project Development Manager and work in close collaboration with the diverse set of stakeholders involved, including the Delivery Partners and the Project Board.
You will also actively participate in the design and refinement of our systems and approaches to support greater collaboration across the Delivery Partners and the Commissioner. You will be critical to identifying priority areas for adaptive management to ensure that the programme is continually learning and applying this to improve operational performance and deliver positive social outcomes.
Overall, you will support the Project Development Manager and Delivery Partners to successfully mobilise and implement both Social Outcomes Contracts. You will do this by:
- Leading on the collection, analysis and reporting of data
- Lead on the creation of high-quality analysis and performance reporting that can actively drive the development, improvement and innovation within the service and improve the wellbeing of the service users
- Support the Project Development Manager in creating packs for monthly board meetings for review by the project board that help with decision making
- Ad hoc analysis to support decision making as needed
- Supporting systems implementation
- Support the Project Development Manager and Delivery Partners implementing the appropriate systems and processes to assist you with the data analysis and reporting
- Ensuring the collection and quality of referral and outcomes data
- Work with the Delivery Partners to ensure that all referrals are collected and entered correctly
- Liaise with data contacts at the Delivery Partners to collect outcomes data
- Clean data as needed and check data for accuracy
- Managing invoicing and payments
- Work with the Project Development Manager to ensure that invoices for outcomes are made in a timely manner and are paid.
- Helping with process improvement
- Work with the Project Development Manager and Delivery Partners to continually develop and refine data collection processes to make them as streamlined and efficient as possible
The successful candidate will have:
- Desire to support a unique impact-led project
- Passion and desire to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable people
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects, priorities and individual workstreams
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and Team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with Database / CRM system implementation
- Coding skills
- Experience working with Local Government and/or NHS
- Experience in Social Prescribing / Community Health projects
- Experience in working with the Social Sector
Applicants to the role should send their CV and supporting statement (no more than 1 A4 side) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 February 2020.