We invest in lower middle-market businesses operating in sectors such as healthcare, energy and environmental services, and education. We focus primarily on companies located in or serving underserved communities.
As a hands-on investor, we work in close partnership with the entrepreneurs we back. Our team (and network of advisors) have extensive experience of helping growth companies to scale. We proactively engage with management on social and environmental issues, helping them not just to mitigate risks but to identify value creation opportunities.
We look to partner with ambitious management teams who see this opportunity and want to build a high-growth business that makes a difference.
We chose Bridges as an investor because we felt they shared our values, understood our sector and shared our vision of what World of Books can achieve in the future.Stephen Boobyer, CEO, World of Books
Springboard Education is committed to providing high-quality and engaging extended-day programming that supports the academic, social, emotional, and physical development and achievement of students.
Founded in 2008, Springboard integrates with its partner schools and employing licensed teachers to instruct the research-based academically-focused curriculum, which has led to improved academic achievement. Springboard’s programs are available at a relatively affordable price point for working parents, which increases accessibility of its programs.
What we offer
- $3m-$10m equity investment in businesses looking to fund organic growth, buy-and-build or multi-site expansion strategies – or a change of ownership (MBO/MBI)
- Hands-on support from an experienced, mission-aligned investment team
- Expert sector knowledge and access to a network of industry specialists
- A proven history of delivering growth and impact
- A flexible approach to deal structure